360 awards in 2016
Cópia_de_segurança_de_cartaz Logo DFJ_2016_last curves square.
In 2015 DFJ Vinhos won 312 awards, this year we received 360, and 1606 since 2010.
About the awards Mr. José Neiva Correia says:
"We are proud because this is a great recognition of the work of our team, always fighting to get the best price and quality in all our wines. Prizes are not a primarily objective, mainly they are a tool for those who work with us to pass the message to their customers of the excellence of our work."
DFJ VINHOS was created in 1998 and controls 400 ha of vineyards, mainly in the Lisboa wine region, exporting more than 95% of its production to 45 countries with a team of 28 people. JOSÉ NEIVA CORREIA it’s the owner and chief-winemaker creating wines since the 1974 harvest. DFJ VINHOS achieved the BRC certification of the quality – highest level.
The national and international recognition it’s a constant and we highlight:
- DFJ VINHOS won twice the “Red Wine of the Year” – IWC London
- DFJ VINHOS won the trophy “Portuguese winery of the year 2004” - Revista de Vinhos.
- DFJ VINHOS won the trophy “Portuguese winery of the year 2012” and “Portuguese winery of the year 2014” at NYIWC
- DFJ VINHOS won the “#1 TOP BEST BUY of 2012” at Wine Enthusiast with the VEGA Douro red 2009.
- DFJ VINHOS won the trophy “Portuguese winery of the year 2013” – CWSA
- JOSÉ NEIVA CORREIA won the Trophy “MISTER WINE 2013” - Revista de Vinhos.
- DFJ VINHOS won the “#8 TOP BEST BUY 2015” at Wine Enthusiast with the PORTADA red 2011.
- DFJ VINHOS won the “#74 TOP BEST BUY 2015” at Wine Enthusiast with the ALUADO red 2014.
- DFJ VINHOS won the trophy "Portugal red wine producer of the year 2015" at NYIWC
- DFJ VINHOS won the trophy "CWSA ALENTEJO wine of the year 2015" at the contest CWSA
- Since 2010 DFJ VINHOS won 1606 awards.
Please download the full list of awards below, to know all about the awards we won until now: