DFJ VINHOS wins 564 awards in 2019
logo premios DFJ 2019_564_cdr
DFJ WINES received 564 awards in 2019 including 38 trophies and 197 gold medals. Since 2010 we won 3145 awards.
We highlight the following awards in 2019:
- The # 22 TOP 100 BEST BUY in American Wine Enthusiast magazine with PATAMAR Reserva Lisboa red 2015.
- Since 2006 is the 12th time we have selected a wine from the all-important Wine Enthusiast TOP 100 BEST BUY OF THE YEAR list.
- We won the BEST WINE IN BOX 2019 at Concours International Wine in Box in Toulouse - France with Escada Reserva Arinto Lisboa.
- We won the PORTUGUESE WINE OF THE YEAR at CHINA WINE & SPIRITS AWARDS - CWSA BEST VALUE 2019 with our wine ESCADA Reserva Touriga Nacional red 2016 - V. R. Lisboa.
- We won the PORTUGUESE WINE OF THE YEAR at WOMEN'S WINE & SPIRITS AWARDS 2019 with our PORTADA Winemakers Selection red 2017 wine - V. R. Lisboa.
- We won the award GRANDES ESCOLHAS - Red Wines with our wine ESCADA Reserva Touriga Nacional red 2016 - V. R. Lisboa.
“The Eng. José Neiva Correia, owner and chief winemaker of the company, stated that: "We are very proud because it is an excellent recognition of the effort of our working group that every day strives to get the best price and quality in all our wines. They aren’t an end in themselves, but they are a strong recognition of our work, helping those who work with us around the world to get the message to their customers of the excellence of our work."
DFJ VINHOS was created in 1998, has 250 ha of vineyards, mostly in the Lisbon region, exporting more than 99% of its production of 8 million bottles to 50 countries.
Eng. José Neiva Correia is the owner of the company and the chief winemaker, producing wines since 1974.
The global recognition of José Neiva Correia and DFJ VINHOS has been a constant highlighting the following awards:
- Twice won the “Red Wine of the Year” trophy at IWC London.
- #1 TOP 100 BEST BUY of 2012 ”at Wine Enthusiast with VEGA Douro red 2009.
- Since 2006 DFJ VINHOS wines were selected 12 times for the all-important Wine Enthusiast TOP 100 BEST BUY OF THE YEAR list.
- Named one of five EUROPEAN WINERY OF THE YEAR 2017 by Wine Enthusiast.
- Since 2010 we have won 3139 awards including 165 trophies and 737 gold medals.
To see the prizes we won in 2019 visit our website www.dfjvinhos.com by downloading the full list at: