DFJ VINHOS won 610 awards in 2020
logo premios DFJ 2020_610
DFJ VINHOS received 610 awards in 2020 including 28 trophies and 281 gold medals. Since 2010 we won 3755 awards.
We highlight the following awards in 2020:
- The #99 TOP ENTHUSIAST 100 2020 in Wine Enthusiast with ALUADO Reserva Lisboa red 2017. It's the second time we have a wine selected in one of the most important and recognized wine lists worldwide.
- We won the PORTUGUESE WINE OF THE YEAR, no CHINA WINE & SPIRITS AWARDS - CWSA BEST VALUE 2020, with the PORTADA Reserva Lisboa white 2018.
- We won The “PORTUGUESE WINE OF THE YEAR” in the WOMEN’S WINE & SPIRITS AWARDS 2020 with the FRANCOS Grande Escolha Lisboa red 2015.
- We won in the SOMMELIER WINE AWARDS 2020 the trophy "BEST PUB & BAR" with the BIGODE Premium Selection Lisboa red 2018
- We won the trophy “PORTUGUESE WINERY OF THE YEAR” in the contest BERLIN International Wine Competition 2020.
- We won the “BEST WINE IN BOX 2020” in the Concours International Wine in Box - Toulouse / France with the ESCADA Reserva Arinto Lisboa 2019. It’s the second consecutive time we get it.
- We won the trophy "BEST PAIRING WINE FOR ASIAN CUISINE - KOREAN" with POMAR Lisboa red 2018 in the SAKURA - The Japan Women's Wine Awards 2020.
- We won the trophy "PORTUGUESE WINE OF THE YEAR", in the CHINA WINE & SPIRITS AWARDS 2020 with the GRAND'ARTE Special Selection Lisboa red 2014.
- We won the trophy "WINNER", in the THE WINE MERCHANT 2020 TOP 100, with our wine CONSENSUS Lisboa red 2016.
- We won the trophy "BEST PRODUCER PORTUGAL" in the wine contest ASIA WINE TROPHY 2020
- We won the trophy "BEST PAIRING - Stir fried preserved vegetables with green peas and bean curd sheets" with the PORTADA Winemakers Selection Lisboa white 2019 in the contest CATHAY HK IWSC 2020 - ASIAN FOOD PAIRING.
- We won the trophy "BEST PAIRING - Wok-fried beef fillets with Beijing onion" with the PORTADA Winemakers Selection Lisboa red 2019 in the wine contest CATHAY HK IWSC 2020 - ASIAN FOOD PAIRING.
- We won the trophy "PORTUGAL WINERY OF THE YEAR", in the NEW YORK International Wine Competition 2020.
- We won the trophy "BEST IN SHOW BY COUNTRY CATEGORY", in the USA WINE RATINGS 2020 with CONSENSUS Lisboa red 2016.
- We won the trophy "BEST IN SHOW BY VARIETAL CATEGORY", in the USA WINE RATINGS 2020 with CONSENSUS Lisboa red 2016.
- We won the trophy "PORTUGAL WINERY OF THE YEAR", in the ASIA International Wine Competition 2020.
- In several wine contest we won 12 DOUBLE GOLD medals.
- In 2020 and since 2010 we won more than 1000 gold medals more precisely 1016.
José Neiva Correia, owner and chief winemaker of the company declared: "We are very proud because it is an excellent recognition of the effort of our working group that every day strives to get the best price and quality in all our wines. They aren’t an end in themselves, but they are a strong recognition of our work, helping those who work with us around the world to get the message to their customers of the excellence of our work."
DFJ VINHOS was created in 1998, has 250 ha of vineyards, mostly in the Lisbon region, exporting more than 99% of its production of 10 million bottles to more than 50 countries.
José Neiva Correia is the owner of the company and the chief winemaker, producing wines since 1974.
The global recognition of José Neiva Correia and DFJ VINHOS has been a constant highlighting the following awards:
- Twice won the “Red Wine of the Year” trophy at IWC London.
- #1 TOP 100 BEST BUY of 2012 ”at Wine Enthusiast with VEGA Douro red 2009.
- Since 2006 DFJ VINHOS wines were selected 12 times for the all-important Wine Enthusiast TOP 100 BEST BUY OF THE YEAR list.
- Selected one of the five EUROPEAN WINERY OF THE YEAR 2017 by Wine Enthusiast.
- Since 2010 we won 3755 awards including 195 trophies and 1018 gold medals.
To see the prizes we won in 2020 visit our website www.dfjvinhos.com or download the full list at: https://dfjvinhos.com/v/610-awards-in-2020-and