Ongoing Projects Promotor: D.F.J. - Vinhos, S.A. Name of the Operation: Definition and Consolidation of the internationalization of D.F.J. – Vinhos, S.A. Regional Operational Program: Alentejo
Within the investment project of NRSF, under the qualification system of incentives of qualification and internalization PME (SI Qualification PME), DFJ – Vinhos wants to, within the next two years, reinforce its presence in the foreign markets, namely, consolidating its presence in foreign markets where it already operates by acquiring new customers and divulging of new products and entering new foreign markets.
In the first semester of the implementation of the investment, the company developed the following actions:
· Participating in several international contents where the company wines were fairly rewarded;
· Sending samples to potential foreign clients;
· Wine tastings in the UK, performed in March and May of 2011;
· Participating in the London Wine Trade Fair 2011;
· Wine tastings performed by our distributors in Canada, Finland, Norway and the UK markets;
· Participation actions in Japan (FOODEX, STS and W&G);
· Production of promotional and informative material;
· Registration of international brands;
· Reformulation of the company’s website;
In all the enumerated actions, D.F.J. – Vinhos proceeded with the publication of the receiving support, making use of the logotypes available for this effect.