April 16, 2012
In the 2007 edition of the Guia de Vinhos de Portugal, Escolha dos Enólogos Portugal Wine Guide 2007 Selection of Winemakers, the DFJ wines get 7 awards.
This wine guide written and produced by the Portuguese winemakers António Ventura and Paulo Laureano, has the active participation of a team of other winemakers, covering different generations, experiences, from several Portuguese wine regions, but all them of recognized Professional knowledge.
DFJ was awarded in 4 wine regions, with 7 wines:
Bairrada & Beiras
· Best Quality / Price – Bela Fonte Touriga Franca & Tinta Roriz red 2001
· Best Quality / Price – Bela Fonte Jaen red 2003
· Best Wine – Francos 2003
· Best Wine – DFJ Touriga Nacional & Touriga Franca red 2003
· Best Quality / Price – Segada white 2004
· Best Wine – Grand’Arte Trincadeira red 2003
Península de Setúbal / Terras do Sado
· Best Quality / Price – Pedras do Monte Castelão red 2003
To DFJ Vinhos those distinctions contribute strongly to reinforce the trust of the buyers and consumers in our wines.